United Kingdom, England, Hyde£25,000 - £35,000 per yearAdamsons Construction and Interiors
Are you an experienced Architectural Technician looking for a more rewarding job with a very well established company?
Love working with customers and ensuring that what they have built is exactly what they've dreamt of (whilst also being safe, cost-effective and efficient to build from your point of view)?
We're helping Adamson's Construction and Interiors in Hyde, Cheshire for a number of years - why do we love helping their team to grow and develop? They're a happy, well-respected bunch who are brilliant at what they do.
Want to work with a unique PreBuild team we know doesn't exist at other construction and building firms?
You will have at least 5 years of experience working as an Architectural Technician or in a similar environment and be able to work well as part of a team, be proactive when working independently and also be capable of taking the initiative when required.
Your key responsibilities as our new Architectural Technician will include:
- Undertaking detailed measured site surveys of existing properties to include kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms
- Understanding and developing customer briefs from design to produce full working CAD drawings used by tradespeople on site
- Preparing & submitting planning and building regulation applications and other regulatory application procedures
- Preparing & scheduling both construction and interior materials relevant to each project and the ability to deal with onsite queries if required
- Ensuring all paperwork & drawings are filed correctly & kept up to date
- Completing all tasks and work to a high standard
- About 4 years of experience as an Architectural Technician or similar type of role
- Experienced in the use of Drawing Express, 2D AutoCad or similar
- HNC or equivalent qualification as a minimum
- High level of interpersonal skills and a professional attitude at work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in planning, organising and prioritising your own workload
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages
- Full driving license and own vehicle essential
Why join Adamsons?
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that will help improve your skills and give you lots of opportunities to grow and develop within a well-established and renowned company.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday.
- You will be predominantly based at the office but will be required to attend survey visits when necessary so your own vehicle and a full clean driving license are essential.
- Salary is between £25,000 to £35,000, depending on your experience
If this opportunity could be your next job, please send across your CV and we shall call you back to discuss further.
Your initial interview with us will be within the next few days so best to send across your CV now for consideration.