Grants Reviewer (Internal)
RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, London£30,000 - £40,000 per yearGrantify.io
Grants Reviewer (UK-based)
Do you have lots of experience reviewing long, technical documents?
Are you happy to have calls with clients to help them through the grant application process?
Looking for a new opportunity for the new year?
Fancy using your grants experience to join a newly created Grants Reviewer team to help businesses access vital grants to grow and innovate?
We'd love to have a chat with you and explore whether this could be your next career move.
Grantify is a fast-growing, ambitious start-up, helping thousands of small businesses and individuals in the UK, EU and USA access transformative government funding from Innovate UK, EIC and across the technology, healthcare, finance, arts and charity sectors.
About the Grants Editor role:
Overview: The Innovate UK Smart grant is the government’s flagship grant programme, with an annual fund of £125m to finance cutting-edge technology projects and bring the UK to the forefront of innovation globally.
- You will be a highly motivated, technically-minded and flexible person to join our Quality Assurance & Review department.
- You'll become an integral part of our cross-functional team.
- There'll be the opportunity to make a substantial impact on customer experience, product quality and business operations from the beginning.
- Review client grant applications (Innovate UK Smart and other related grants)
- Work with Grantify’s dedicated Support team in assisting clients with their applications.
- Identify, collect and manage relevant data and feedback for improving customer relations and operational excellence business-wide
- Training and management of third-party services Grantify uses to process grant applications, including proof-readers
- Support in the onboarding, training and management of freelance grant experts.
Grantify is in a stage of exciting, high growth – you will be invited to adapt and grow with us. You will have the chance to ultimately define your own future at the company and to seek further responsibilities related to your role.
To thrive as the new Grants Reviewer, you’ll have experience, skills and the attitude which fit the following:
Interest and background in technical writing or a STEM-related field
Past exposure and experience working with grants (desirable)
Ability to work collaboratively in a team and effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written)
Ability to quickly understand and appreciate the underlying business contexts, problems and objectives
Outstanding personal motivation and time management with a hands-on, action-oriented approach
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and project management software tools such as Basecamp, Trello or Monday.com (desirable)
The team has grown from 2 to nearly 70 people in just 3 years so nothing stands still here.
If you’re looking for a slow-paced, open-plan office with loads of downtime, this isn’t the right team for you.
Whereas if remote-first, fast-paced, high accountability kind of environment with lots of freelance opportunities to earn well, we'd love to hear from you.
- Location: The team mainly works 100% remotely. Grantify is based in London and offers full flexible working.
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Send your CV across or register your interest today to find out more about this fantastic Grant Reviewer opportunity
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grantify is committed to building a diverse workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. Grantify is also committed to complying with all fair employment practices for citizenship and immigration status.